Ye Ha, here is our little Cowgirl! Adelyn is excited for Halloween and loves pumpkins. We have decorated our windows with cut out "Ghosties" and pumpkins and already made and delivered Halloween sugar cookies. We did it way early this year because Arya was suppose to come on the 23rd and we wanted to be able to celebrate. I made a cake for our little street party at our neighbor Candice's house.


Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ahh.. the pictres turned out great! Awesome cake, to pretty to eat...unless you are preg. or nursing like us two! Too bad we had to bail before group pics. Do you have any you could e-mail with the boys? Does Candice have a blog or e-mail? I still haven't talked to her since the party, having broncitis and all. Talk to you soon! Tell Arya hi! from Lola!
Kaleena! I've missed your blogs for the last few months!!! I am so glad you posted some new pictures and stuff! Keep it up! When are you due? I know it's soon here because Elizabeth is due two weeks from today. Have you picked a name?
What a darling cowgirl!!! Can't wait for you to post some more pics... hint, hint... no pressure. I hope everything over there is going well and isn't too exhausting.
Kaleena! I haven't seen you since you were pregnant. Your little girl is adorable! I found your site through Char and I'm glad that I did. It looks like your family is awesome. Way to go girl!
--Heather
Post a Comment