The Rules:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post the player tags 3 people.
3. Do it!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
-Had a crush on Matt Damon and Brendan Fraser
-Met Sheila Elizabeth Winchester ;) & my best friend was Melanie Snitker
-Got stinkin' braces
-Loved being with my girlfriends - I never had any boyfriends:(
-Loved cleaning the house with my Mom while singing to the soundtrack: My Girl
5 Things on my To-do List today:
-Clean and do dishes (and yes, Mom make my bed, but if it gets done is another story)
-Blog post and download pictures
-Deliver treats to friends
-Read my scriptures
-Play with my girls an hubby
5 Snacks I enjoy:
-Chocolate
-Ice cream
-Smoothies
-Nuts
-Homemade cookies (can you tell I'm not a health nut)
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
-Pay off our loans!!!!
-Get a personal house cleaner and laundry doer for life
-Travel the world
-Learn how to paint, sculpt, dance, karate, and go back to school
-Buy myself some descent looking clothes that fit
3 Of my bad habits:
-Procrastinator
-Leaving the dishes to be washed for "some other time"
-Snacking
5 Places I have lived:
-Ogden
-Layton
-Washington Terrace
-Cleveland Heights
-(We shall see)
5 Jobs I've had:
-Spud harvest (Yes, I have picked dirt off of conveyor belts before:)
-Cashier
-Cake decorator
-Jenny Craig Weight Loss Consultant
-House Keeper
5 Things people probably don't know about me:
-75% of my clothes I have are still from High School, which means I only like to wear about 25% of my wardrobe
-I want to learn how to sculpt faces
-I want to publish a book I started writing for Adelyn
-I want to learn how to sing (I think I'm the only one that doesn't know if I sing Soprano or Alto)
-I dream about friends from High School about 98% of the time (strange, I know)
3 People I tag (don't worry you don't have to do it if you don't want to;)
-Brooke Gibson
-Diane Mirci
-Alison Day
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hehehe. I remember you having a poster of Brendan Fraser in your closet. I also remember you having a crush on Matt Damon and me having a crush on Ben Affleck and us thinking that one day we would meet them and they would fall in love with us. LOL. I also remember meeting you in in Mr Prow's (at least I think that was his name) science class. There were only 4 girls in that class and the other 2 ended up getting in a cat fight one day and got kicked out of class. Oh, the good old days:) Thanks for the post. It made me smile!
Kaleena -
Your girls are absolutely darling. I was so excited to find your blog through Charlynn's blog. I just wanted to say hi and that I hope that everything is going well for you guys.
Jill (Couch) Beardall
You did your tag! When I think about that far back it always makes me laugh!!! Who could not love Brendan Fraser and Matt Damon? You and Sheila and writing books is amazing! Not something I think I could ever do. Way to go girl!
holy cow! this got me laughing... I remember you and sheila likeing matt damon and ben affleck- funny. It sounds like you need a little shopping spree...:)
Post a Comment