Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
Kaleena- Your Family is so cute i found your blog i hope you dont' mind mee looking at it. Itwas good to see you at Lagoon the other day I can't belive how much life changes it so little time!(kids) ALLY
2 comments:
I am so sad...I can't see anything on your last posts....Hopefully it's not my computer. How is your new place?? Hope you guys are doing well!
Kaleena- Your Family is so cute i found your blog i hope you dont' mind mee looking at it. Itwas good to see you at Lagoon the other day I can't belive how much life changes it so little time!(kids)
ALLY
Post a Comment