Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
I have always had a hard time with target pictures but these are so good! They are such pretty girls! You should do the tag too, it is always fun to find out diffrent things about people :0)
I think they turned out so good. I'm glad you decided to give Target a try. I've usually had pretty good luck with them, it really just depends on the photographer you get. These are darling!
Arya and her eyes! The pics. are beautiful! I love the one of you kissing her and the one of Addy kissing her! We are so busy here it's nuts. Miss you! :)
Your girls are so cute! Seriously, these pictures are beautiful. I totally lost your e-mail, but e-mail me if you want to see our blog. annieclark01@comcast.net
your girls are absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how fast they are growing. how are you guys I really miss you. please call me sometime I would love to chat. my number is 801-341-4249
7 comments:
I have always had a hard time with target pictures but these are so good! They are such pretty girls!
You should do the tag too, it is always fun to find out diffrent things about people :0)
I think they turned out so good. I'm glad you decided to give Target a try. I've usually had pretty good luck with them, it really just depends on the photographer you get. These are darling!
Sooo cute! I love the SLC Temple pictures, too!
Arya and her eyes! The pics. are beautiful! I love the one of you kissing her and the one of Addy kissing her! We are so busy here it's nuts. Miss you! :)
Beautiful Girls!! These pics are super cute!
Your girls are so cute! Seriously, these pictures are beautiful. I totally lost your e-mail, but e-mail me if you want to see our blog. annieclark01@comcast.net
your girls are absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how fast they are growing. how are you guys I really miss you. please call me sometime I would love to chat. my number is 801-341-4249
Tonya
Post a Comment