Saturday, November 08, 2008

My favorite new pic


8 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

That picture is precious! I love it too! Also Happy Birthday to Addy. It looks like she had a great time and the candles are hilarious! I love their little laughing faces. I can only imagine how cute their little laughs were!

Roukema Family said...

This is a great picture of Arya! I still can't get over how big they both are!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

That dress is so Beautiful! Just like her!! We miss you all! Come to my blog to see this years group picture at Candices' house! She is due in 2 more months! I'm going to her shower this weekend! Another boy, but she is so happy! Take Care Kaleena, I sure love ya!

Marian said...

Hello!
Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how much they've grown, esp. Arya. We miss you! There are so many days that I wish we could just go next door and let the girls play together. We're making new friends and getting involved here in TX, but I still miss the many laughs we shared in OH(: We're coming out to AZ this Christmas, so we'll have to get together sometime (or maybe we'll overlap in UT if you go out there too). Let us know. Talk to you soon!

Krystal said...

I love this picture too. I love how you did the coloring. So cute! She is such a doll. I can't get over how beatiful she is. I remember she was one of the first babies we saw at church, and I was like Cody, look how cute she is. I mean people must let you that all the time. I can't believe she is running around now. It looks like she had a fun b-day! Oh and that last picture of Addy and Trey together on halloween it so cute!

Krystal said...

I also wanted to tell Addy Happy Birthday! It looks like she loved it. What a cute cake, and beautiful little girl!

B-Hams said...

wow I can't believe how big your girls have gotten. They are so beautiful! I love your new "Fav" picture it of Arya that is so cool!Hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya!

Chelsi said...

She is growing up so fast I can;t believe it. What a cute picture did you take it?? So when are you coming up again are you up here for christmas. That would be tons of fun to hang out!! Well hope all is going well. I love there princess outfits. They are so adorable!!