On Friday Blake and I wanted to do something fun with the family, so I put together a pirate adventure for us.
Everyone knows that the first thing every good pirate needs is a treasure map, so we created our own out of pudding!
Everyone knows that the first thing every good pirate needs is a treasure map, so we created our own out of pudding!
The last thing Pirates love is pirate booty! So we made Valentine rice crispy treats. Love you all!
3 comments:
What a cute idea. You're such a great mom!
You are so creative! I am amazed at all of the fun things you think up to do with your girls. They are lucky to have you as a mom! We were so sad to miss you over Christmas. If only I had called you earlier, we would have known that we were both in Utah at the same time. Congrats on writing your book. I never knew that you enjoyed writing - 25 chapters already. Like I said - you're amazing! Talk to you soon.
What a great idea! It looks like the girls loved it. You ARE very creative! You remind me of my niece, Wendi, who is my brother's daughter. Check out her blog, which is on our blog space - under "Bergstrom Family." She's got some great ideas she's done with her boys. You guys make me wish I could start all over again, sigh. . .
Post a Comment