Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
Blake turned on the sprinklers the other day and let the girls run around in them. They had a great time, you can tell by how excited Addy is anyways:)!
Wow it sure isn't warm enough to play in the water outside here! They are growing up so fast! I love the color of Arya's hair. It's so pretty. I love the fact that she loves shoes! Joey is looking at blogs with me and said "I really wish they lived here still." He's so sweet.
4 comments:
Wow! Sprinklers? I guess I'd better break out the warm weather clothes before coming this weekend. The girls are so cute!
Your girls are so cute I can;t believe how much they have grown up. I am excited to see you guys in a few weeks that will be fun to get together.
Wow it sure isn't warm enough to play in the water outside here! They are growing up so fast! I love the color of Arya's hair. It's so pretty. I love the fact that she loves shoes! Joey is looking at blogs with me and said "I really wish they lived here still." He's so sweet.
I still can't believe you guys are in AZ. All the pic backgrounds look so familiar. Your girls are absolutely darling. Have a great summer!!
Post a Comment