Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
I haven't been blogging forever, but of course your girls are as CUTE AS EVER! I love how they look totally different than one another. They are so sweet!
I almost didn't even recognize that beauty Aria!! She has so much hair! Addie is as sweet as ever. A real heart breaker :) I even think Joey has a mini-sorta-kinda crush on her! He recognized her off the bat! And now a dog too! Glad you are doing so well and enjoying life! We will always miss you!! I bet I know your AADA secret! Lol! ;)
7 comments:
They are darling!
Great to see some new pictures....Arya is so big. I think they are starting to look like each other now.
I haven't been blogging forever, but of course your girls are as CUTE AS EVER! I love how they look totally different than one another. They are so sweet!
Your little girls are to die for! I can't get over how beautiful they are! Glad you guys are doing well...good luck on your book!
~Stacey
Those are such cute pictures! We miss you guys!
I almost didn't even recognize that beauty Aria!! She has so much hair! Addie is as sweet as ever. A real heart breaker :) I even think Joey has a mini-sorta-kinda crush on her! He recognized her off the bat! And now a dog too! Glad you are doing so well and enjoying life! We will always miss you!! I bet I know your AADA secret! Lol! ;)
They are such pretty little girls! I like their dresses, too. Where did you get those? It is hard to find cute dressy dresses it seems!
Post a Comment