Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
We had a great time carving pumpkins and practicing trick or treating (on our room doors) last night for family home evening. Addy chose a kitty pumpkin face and Arya a silly face. We danced till 9pm in the kitchen and watched them glow. P.S. Thank you Abuela Buck for sending the girls the cute clothes. The girls loved them and had to put on the pair of matching pjs as soon as they were out of the box.
2 comments:
How CaUTE! Love the jammies! Looks like lots of fun for FHE - dancing, huh?
Looks like so much fun! I love them in their matching PJS. Addy's hair is so cute long...I love it!
Post a Comment