Thursday, December 17, 2009

Addy & Makaila 4th Birthday Party

Addy turned 4 on the 6th but she waited to have her birthday party until so she could do a double birthday party with her friend Makaila. The girls had a fun time having "Tea" (hot cocoa), butterfly sandwiches, and a tea pot birthday cake I decorated. Happy Birthday Addy!!!






5 comments:

Candace said...

Kaleena, you make the most amazing cakes! This is especially impressive.

The girls look so cute in their dresses! And I'm constantly amazed at how big they're getting!

If you're home at all for Christmas, I'd love to see you!

Unknown said...

Kaleena, you outdid yourself on this cake. Darling! What a fun birthday party!

Brooke said...

That cake is amazing! I'm taking a cake decorating class with my mom in January, but I'll still have to get some tips from you. I haven't posted my attempt at Hailee's birthday cake, but you'll laugh when you see it! It's pretty hilarious:)

Mary said...

Wow! I can't believe that Addy is four! That is crazy. I remember when she was in my nursery class. Are you guys in Phoenix? There is a big possibility we may be coming there for residency, we find out in March. I'll have to contact you if we do & find out where you guys live, so you can give us some insider info!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

What a beautiful cake, and even more beautiful birthday girl ;)