Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
It's so great to see an update here! I can't believe how much she's changed just since we saw her this Christmas. It seems like she's starting to look more like Addy. And you do have a picture in there of Arya with "the lip"! Great job on the pictures Kaleena, they look really good. Love ya!
1 comment:
It's so great to see an update here! I can't believe how much she's changed just since we saw her this Christmas. It seems like she's starting to look more like Addy. And you do have a picture in there of Arya with "the lip"! Great job on the pictures Kaleena, they look really good. Love ya!
Post a Comment