I feel I woke up with my first hangover ever!That is from reading my favorite romance novel ever! With a slight headache I opened my eyes after just four hours of sleep when two energetic children entered my room, one of which elbowed me in the throat. Good Morning!
I picked up, Before the Season Ends at my library on a whim a couple of months ago and was pleasantly pleased to find myself deeply engrossed in its pages not but 25 pages in. I found myself staying up till 2am that morning, giggling, having hot flashes, and squealing in suspense. Linore Rose Burkard has written such a wonderful inspirational christian romance that I'm sure once you read will become a favorite of yours too! Soon after I had to go out and buy her second novel, a sequel The House in Grosnvenor Square which was also delightfully romantic and suspenseful. Linore has just come out with her third book, The Country House Courtship which I have yet to read! So go get one to read and check out her website under my Favorites.
Monday, March 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment