Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
It is fun to see what you have been up to! You should show some pictures of your new home! I see Adelyn by a pool, is that your pool at your house! I hope all is going well for you, those are cool videos of pictures...
All these slide shows make me miss you soo much! My (Diane's) mom is comming out in a few weeks to help get us through the start of the 1st year, of the 5 year program we get to start now. It's so good to see the girls so happy, and their mommy and daddy too!
3 comments:
She is SUCH a doll! So cute! I love her eyes and her chub!
It is fun to see what you have been up to! You should show some pictures of your new home! I see Adelyn by a pool, is that your pool at your house! I hope all is going well for you, those are cool videos of pictures...
All these slide shows make me miss you soo much! My (Diane's) mom is comming out in a few weeks to help get us through the start of the
1st year, of the 5 year program we get to start now. It's so good to see the girls so happy, and their mommy and daddy too!
Post a Comment