Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
I can't believe how big Arya has gotten! She looks so old now. I miss being able to see you guys all the time and keeping up with you. I'm glad you're doing well in AZ though!
Awww. Cute pictures. I like the plum one. And I hope you liked reading Jane Eyre. Its one of the few I enjoyed reading in school. hah. Another one that I liked and was forced to read, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. It looks long, but it goes pretty fast because the chapters are shorter.
Wow, she's going to be a heart breaker!! Look out Blake, better start cleaning your guns! We miss the Shreeves! We'll be coming to Arizona for Christmas and will be blessing our baby boy who was born today at 1442. If you're still in town, would love to have your participation in the baby blessing, Blake. Pictures at out blog (bandmkofford.blogspot.com) Hope all's well with the Shreeve family. I miss our philosophical discussions to and from school.
5 comments:
I can't believe how big Arya has gotten! She looks so old now. I miss being able to see you guys all the time and keeping up with you. I'm glad you're doing well in AZ though!
Arya is just gorgeous:)
Awww. Cute pictures. I like the plum one.
And I hope you liked reading Jane Eyre. Its one of the few I enjoyed reading in school. hah. Another one that I liked and was forced to read, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. It looks long, but it goes pretty fast because the chapters are shorter.
Wow, she's going to be a heart breaker!! Look out Blake, better start cleaning your guns! We miss the Shreeves! We'll be coming to Arizona for Christmas and will be blessing our baby boy who was born today at 1442. If you're still in town, would love to have your participation in the baby blessing, Blake. Pictures at out blog (bandmkofford.blogspot.com) Hope all's well with the Shreeve family. I miss our philosophical discussions to and from school.
Oh my gosh she is so big! And so darn cute! You guys seriously have the cutest kids! I love her dark brown hair. We miss ya'll in Ohio!
Post a Comment