Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Arya!!!

Arya had a fun birthday party with Grandma and Grandpa this past Saturday. We let her sleep in until 10:30am and then played at home until the afternoon where we went to a fun local farm. Later that night we did cake and presents. She had a great day!

Baby chicks...
"Look mom, here's my sticker!" Arya loved this sticker and wouldn't stop showing it to people.


Picnic time

Hay ride....
"I think that is a real rooster!"







"Hay...How do you get outta here?"
"I made it!!!" Addy was crying because the maze was taking so long. She ran out so fast when she finally discovered the exit.


I know, I married a giant.

Arya loved this little dog that talks to her and moves it's body. She carries it around in the morning and night and it always has to be in its blanket.

Arya was thrilled to finally get a bike like her sister.


Good night!

5 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she looks like you. It is amazing that you both have your own little "mini-me's! Your girls are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

It was so fun to actually be there for Arya's birthday - a rare treat. I miss them both so much. Can't wait to hug them at Christmastime. . . .

Annie said...

I can't believe she will sleep in until 10:30 so awesome. What little sweetie's you have.

Brooke said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish we could've been there. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon. And good luck to Blake on the practice. I'm thinking about you and I hope everything goes well!

Unknown said...

Hey Kaleena :) Your girls are getting so big!! Hard to believe so much time has passed since you guys lived next door. I accidently found your blogspot through my sisters blog (Kecia Gilliam), I guess she is friends with Amy Shreeve and your blog was on Amy's page. Small world!!