Monday, March 08, 2010

I'm The Best Mom Ever!

Yesterday morning it's been three months trying to potty train Arya with minimal success. After heading to the potty only to have an accident at the base of the potty I put Arya straight into the tub. Pasting my gleeful mommy smile on and with bright eyes informed Arya that accidents were okay. While proceeding with the clean up I started singing at the top of my lungs, "I am the best mommy in the world, I am so awesome, I love being me, I'm the best mom ever!"...Well you get the picture. Then Arya started to sing, "We are a happy family" and we enjoyed the time together. So in summary, it's all about having the right attitude!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Kaleena - you ARE the best mom ever and I know because I've seen you in action. I hope the potty training is going better now :)

I love the photoshoots of both of your girls...I especially love the attitude that Arya has in her pictures - absolutely adorable!

Whitney said...

HAHA gotta love days like those. You must be a better person than me. I probably would have been grumpy all day long after such an incident. Definatly not looking forward to the potty training stage.
p.s. you are an awesome mommy!!