Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
Our little Arya, isn't so little anymore! She is now in 6 month clothes and chatting up a storm. She is determined to get what she wants and needs and loves attention, yet not whinny. She has the most amazingly long dark eye lashes and brightest eyes anywhere! She absolutely loves getting set on the changing table because of what could be happening next, (diaper or clothes change) and you can change her mood in an instant into happines just by putting her on there. Arya, we love YOU!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
She is soooooo cute! I cannot wait to meet her! - Brooke
1 comment:
She is soooooo cute! I cannot wait to meet her! - Brooke
Post a Comment