Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
Arya looks pretty much terrified of the camera. Confused is probably what she is, but she looks terrified! Addy is super-cute though. She knows EXACTLY what a camera is!
Kaleena - So cute! What a great idea to have cupid come! Was that a tradition for your family growing up? I shouldn't admit this, but I am always looking for reasons to spoil my kids!
6 comments:
Arya looks pretty much terrified of the camera. Confused is probably what she is, but she looks terrified! Addy is super-cute though. She knows EXACTLY what a camera is!
Hi Kaleena, Your girls are so cute. I love Addy's blonde hair and Arya's dark hair! Beautiful!
Stacy
Kaleena - So cute! What a great idea to have cupid come! Was that a tradition for your family growing up? I shouldn't admit this, but I am always looking for reasons to spoil my kids!
I LOVE the picture of you with both your girls- it's just too cute:)
Those cookies were nummy! Tell Addy we would love some more anytime!
These are the cutest pictures! It looks like you're all having a lot of fun cooking up a storm, especially Addy!
Post a Comment