Blake's favorite thing to do when he gets home and there is still light outside is to....dig holes. Just ask him about it if you talk to him.
Kaleena
I fill up my days with...
Writing... I've got the first 10 Chapters of my book, The Other World, readable! I have most of the book written and am going through all of them from start to finish to see how it is all flowing.
I'm guessing that the top picture is Kaleena, because it looks a little older, and the portrait background is the exact same one as all my baby pictures that were done at Sears back in the day.
Hi Kaleena, Those pictures are amazing. She really looks identical to you. Both really cute babies. I like checking into your blog and seeing what's up with you guys. Stacy
7 comments:
I'm guessing that the top picture is Kaleena, because it looks a little older, and the portrait background is the exact same one as all my baby pictures that were done at Sears back in the day.
There's no doubt about it. She looks just like you... completely gorgeous!!!
I cannot believe how much she looks like you. I would guess the top is you and the bottom is Arya. She is so beautiful.
That is totally freaky. Especially considering I thought Arya was the spit'n image of Blake! I take it back! - Brooke
Well I guess that makes her lucky. She is going to grow up and look just like her beautiful mother.
Hi Kaleena,
Those pictures are amazing. She really looks identical to you. Both really cute babies. I like checking into your blog and seeing what's up with you guys.
Stacy
She looks just like you! I can't believe the resemblance!
Post a Comment